Your use of the BLDEA's A S Patil College of Commerce, MBA Programme Website is subject to the terms and conditions on this page and the pages linked to it:
1. The information placed on this Website by BLDEA(“Organisation”) are meant for providing basic information about the Institution, its constituents, its officials, the heads of the Institutions, its departments and about the services offered by the Organisation.
2. The Organisation does not make any warranty that information contained on this Website, or on any site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and the organisation is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information. Information provided by BLDEA and / or its constituents and /or its departments in printed form shall be considered to final.
3. Unless otherwise indicated or stated, this Website and its contents are the property of BLDEA. All the Intellectual Property contained in the material available on the Website including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, image rights on this Website belongs to the Organisation.
4. The organisatin does not make any warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the Website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible.
5. The organisation accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
6. To the extent permitted in law, the organisation accepts no responsibility or liability for any material / content communicated / posted by third parties via the Website in as much as the organisation does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the Website by third party users. The organisation is entitled to in its sole discretion to remove any content which in view of the organisation is objectionable. The Organisation is also entitled to edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bijapur Courts [Karnataka, India]. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country / state from which you are accessing this website.