Name : Gangadhar S. Mamadapur
Designation : Lecturer
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 9740033706
Experience : Corporate: 8 years, Academic: 1.4 years
- MBA (BU) in Systems & Marketing from MP Birla Institute of Management, Bangalore
- BE (VTU) in Computer Science from Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot, Karnataka
Area of Interest
- Software engineering, E-Commerce and Web design, Enterprise Resource Planning
- Human Resource Development, Marketing Management, Information Security
Area of Research
- Big Data, ioT(Internet of things), HRD.
- Member of BOS and BOE MBA Program, A.S.P.College of Commerce (Autonomous)
- Member of BOS and BOE BBA Program, A.S.P.College of Commerce (Autonomous)
- Member of Academic Committee of SOP(Standard Operating Procedure)
- Member of Anti-Ragging committee
- Attended FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME on “Innovative Approaches of Teaching in Higher Education” organized by Secab Institute of Business Administration, Vijayapur.
- Attended FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME organized with support of SOP Cell and BLDEA’s JSS College of Education, Vijayapur
- Attended Orientation programme for College Teachers on “Curricular Planning and Implementation” organized by SSM College of Pharmacy & Research Centre, Vijayapur.
- Attended WORKSHOP on “Curriculum Development and Implementation” organized with support of SOP Cell and BLDEA’s S.S.M College of Pharmacy & Research Centre, Vijayapur.
- Attended WORKSHOP on “Student Counselling” organized by BLDEA’s JSS College of Education, Vijayapur
- Attended WORKSHOP on “Quality Assurance & Revised Accreditation Framework (RAF) of NAAC-Critical Perspectives” at A S Patil College of Commerce (Autonomous), Vijayapur.
- Participated in the UGC Sponsored 2days CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP “DIKSOOCHI” on “Writing Papers in Journals of Repute” at A S Patil College of Commerce (Autonomous), Vijayapur.
- Presented a PAPER titled “Application of Big-Data in Education Institution”, at the International Conference on Recent Trends in Commerce, Economics, Management and Information Technology (ICCEMIT 2018), 11th October 2018, at Smt. Kumudben Darbar College of Commerce, Vijayapur.
Awarded best paper titled “Application of Big-Data in Education Institution” in an international conference organized by YEAR (Youth Empowerment & Research Association).