|Designation||Assistant Professor & BBA Co-ordinator|
|Experience||Academic : 8 years ; Industry- 16 years|
- Ph.D (Persuing) – Karnataka University, Dharwad
- MBA – Shivaji University, Kolhapur
- B.Com – Karnataka University, Dharwad
- Member of BOS MBA Program, A.S.P.College of Commerce.(Autonomous)
- Member of Academic Council MBA Program, A.S.P.College of Commerce.(Autonomous)
Area of Research
Security Analysis, Financial Markets
- One day Workshop on “District Level Awareness Programme on Commodity Trading for Farmers” sponsored by NABARD Vijayapur.
- One day Workshop on “District Level Awareness Programme on Commodity Trading for Farmers” sponsored by NABARD Bagalkot.
- “Stock Exchange: Importance; SEBI & its functions” – Organized by Government of Karnataka, Deputy Director Pre University and Technical Education Department.
- “Sources of Finance for Small and Medium Enterprise” RUDSET, Vijayapur.
- “Mechanics of Trading in Stock Market” Sangameshwar College Chadachan:
- (FDP): National seminar on Commodity Markets . at National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
- (FDP): Mind healing for the teacher and the taught by Prof. S C Talikoti
- (FDP): Information Science for Management teachers by Prof. Vithal Sukhthankar from Goa Institute of Management (GIMS)
- (FDP): Entrepreneurship Development at KLE IMSR Hubli in association with TiE The Hubli chapter
- (FDP): Developing High Performance teams by Country Head HR Future Group Shri K Ravichandran, Future Group Learning Head M.V.S Murthy
- (MDP): “Winning Edge: Strategic Thinking and Creative Leadership” organized by Department of Management Studies, Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot
- Workshop On Management Pedagogy – KIMS Dharwad
- Research Meghodology Workshop – Mcom ASP Vijayapur
- Research Meghodology Workshop – ASP Vijayapur
- Pedagogy Workshop – KLE’s IMSR
- One day UGC Sponsored State Level Research Workshop on “FDP on Teaching, Learning and Evaluation” organized by A.S.P College of Commerce Vijayapur on 18th January, 2015
- Management Education a Road ahead – RCU Belagavi
- Accounting Standards and Practices A Dialogue with Professionals – ASP Vijayapur
- Emerging Trends in Financial Management – Vivekanand School of Mgt Studies
- FDP on Teaching, Learning and Evaluation – ASP Vijayapur
- Presented a paper on “An Overview Of International Financial Reporting Standards and Its Implementation In India” at UGC Sponsored two day National Conference on Challenges and Prospects of Modern Accounting and Audit Practices in India organized by D.A.V. Velankar College of Commerce, Solapur
- “Designing and Delivering Innovative Financial Literacy Training Programme for Adult Learners” presented at FDP on teaching, learning and evaluation held at B.L.D.E.A’s, A. S. Patil College of Commerce (Autonomous), Vijayapur on 18th January 2015.
- “Investors’ Behavior towards ETF Investment – An Empirical Study of Vijayapur District of Karnataka” presented in the 8th Doctoral Thesis Conference organized by IBS Hyderabad on 23-24 April,2015.
At International Level
- “A Study On Women Empowerment Through Self Help Groups- With Special Reference To Bijapur District, Karnataka” in International Journal Of Applied Financial Management Perspectives, ISSN No.2279-0896, July – September 2012 issue, Page 66-70.
- “Comparative Analysis of Returns of Exchange Traded Funds” in International Journal of Applied Financial Management Perspectives, an Indexed and Refereed Quarterly journal ISSN No.2279-0896, Volume 5 Number: 2 April – June 2016, Page 2307-2313.
Extended consultancy services in various areas to: Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd., M/S Mahesh Securities, and Vital Enterprises.