- Member of Academic Council for A S Patil College of Commerce(Autonomous), Bijapur.
- Member of B.O.S for A S Patil College of Commerce(Autonomous), Bijapur
Examination Work at University level/Institution Level :
- Undertaken paper setting work for M.B.A & B.B.A Programme at university level
- Undertaken paper evaluation work for B.B.A. & M.B.A. Course (Central Evaluation) at University level.
- Had been appointed as Chairman and Moderator for subjects “Business Communication” from 2001 till 2009 for B.B.A. Course. By K.U.D.(In 2008 BBA Programme went for Autonomy)
- Appointed as Exam Co-ordinator and Supervisor for B.B.A. Semester End Exams in 2008
- Appointed as additional Deputy Chief Superintendent (Internal) in 2009.
- Designated as BBA Co-ordinator,
- Handling Three Subjects Each Semester for Management Courses (Subjects Dealt – Written, Spoken & Communication skills for Business, Organization Behavior, International Business Management, Marketing Management, Services Marketing, Entrepreneurship Development Programme in Export- Import Management, FOREX, Human Resource Management)
- Was appointed as N.A.A.C Co-ordinator in 2009-10 in which institute achieved ‘A’ Grade Accreditation
- Member in the Interview Panel for Faculty Recruitment at Institute Level.
- Appointed Chairman for “ Change in Subjects & syllabus for B.B.A Course – Deliberations conducted by K.U.D.
- Represented as BBA Co-ordinator the Institute for “Change in Subjects and Syllabus for BBA Course-
- Deliberation’s conducted by R.C.U
- Attended & Contributed to the One Day Work shop & Deliberation’s on Review of BBA Syllabus Conducted at University.
Pre-placement activities – Conducting session for outgoing students on “How to face Interviews” & Exposing them to “Mock Interviews” routine responsibilities undertaken:
- Organized B.O.S meetings
- Organized orientation Programme for New Entrants
- Mentor ship to the BBA Students- Counseling students to choose their Specialization & handling their Personal Counseling too.
- Arrangement for Project Viva-voce
- Member for Research and Consultancy Committee
- Handling IQAC Responsibility
|Other Particulars : a) Scholarship & Awards:
- Granted National Scholarship for Post Pre-Degree Stage from Kerala Government.
- Awarded Certificate of Honour as the “Best Teacher for Competency in Subject” by the Students of B.B.A. Programme. A.S. Patil College of Commerce, Bijapur on Teacher’s Day – 5th September 2007.
- Awarded Certificate of Honour as the “Best Pre-Preparation Teacher” on Teacher’s Day 5th September 2007 by the Students of B.B.A. Programme A.S. Patil College of Commerce, Bijapur..
- Awarded with certificate of Appreciation twice for doing good work in the capacity of BBA Co-ordinator by Head of Institution Presently serving.
- Various Syllabus Review Programmes conducted for B.B.A. Course since 1998 by K.U.D.
- Research Methodology workshop held at Kousali Institute of Management Studies, Karnataka University, Dharwad during 5th March 2005.
- Two day National Seminar on the topic “Managing Knowledge in 21st Century on 4th & 5th April 2006” organized by B.L.D.E.A’s M.B.A. Programme A.S. Patil College of Commerce, Bijapur.
- Two day Syllabus Review Programme conducted by B.L.D.E.A’s M.B.A. Programme A.S. Patil College of Commerce, Bijapur on 14th & 15th July 2006.
- Syllabus Review Programme conducted by Global Business School (GBS) in Hubli 2007 and M.B.A. Programme at Bagalkot in 2007.
- One day Workshop on Revision of B.B.A. Syllabus on 03-02-2007 at Department of Management Studies, Karnataka Arts College, Dharwad.
- NAAC Sponsored National Level Seminar on “Students Participation in Higher Education : An inevitable Necessity” organized on 16th and 17th March 2007 at S.B. Arts and K.C.P. Science College, Bijapur.
- UGC Sponsored Two day National Conference on “Autonomy and Accountability in Higher Education” held on 23rd and 24th March, 2007 at Arts and Commerce College for Women, Bijapur.
- Participated in “Teachers Training Programme on Pursuit of Excellence in Teaching Effectiveness” held on 11th Jan. 2008.
- One day Programme on “Consultancy Development” organized by Globe Business School (GBS) on 8th February 2008.
- One day Faculty Development Workshop on “Innovative Teaching Methodologies, Case Studies and Research Methodologies” organized by ICFAI National College, Bijapur on 20th March 2008.
- One day workshop on “How to Design and Conduct a Training Programme” on 12th April 2008 at Institute of Excellence in Management Science, Hubli.
- One day workshop on “Recent H.R. Updates” held on 18th May, 2008 at Kousali Institute Management Studies, Karnatak University, Dharwad.
- Participated in the “Train The Trainer” program held under the aegis of the “Industry Academia Partnership” conducted by Infosys BPO at Mysore from 21 July to 31 July 2008
- Participated in National Women’s Science Congress Rashtriya Mahila Vijnana, Bijapur held on 7 to 9 November 2008.
- One day State level Seminar on Pros & Cons of participation of Banking Institution in Insurance Sector held on 12 November 2008 organized by A.S.P. College of Commerce, Bijapur.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on Recent development in Statistics organized by the Department of Statistics BLDE Association’s S.B. Arts and K.C.P Science College Bijapur held on April 16 and 17,2009
- One day Pedagogy meet organized by BLDE A.S. Patil College of Commerce MBA Programme, Bijapur on 2nd August 2009. Also was the Chairman of the Business Communication subject Deliberation.
- Work shop on Creative teaching organized by A.S. Patil college of Commerce (Autonomous) Bijapur held on 17th September 2009.
- Two-day Workshop on “Case Writing and Case Teaching Pedagogy” organized by K.L.E. Society’s Institute of Management Studies and Research Hubli on 28 & 29 October 2009.
- UGC Sponsored two day National Seminar on “Victims of Human Rights Violation” organized by BLDE Association’s Department of Political Science held on 10th & 11th February 2010
- Two day Faculty Development Programme on “Developing High Performance Teams” conducted in Collaboration NITIE Mumbai by A.S. Patil College of Commerce(Autonomous) Bijapur held on 30th & 31st March 2012
- One day Seminar on “ Management Education- The Road Ahead” organized by Department of Business Administration, School of Business and Economics Rani Channamma University, Belagavi held on 18th May2012
- UGC Sponsored two day National level workshop on “Research Methodology” conducted by A.S. Patil College of Commerce (Autonomous),Bijapur held on 19th and 20th October 2012
- One day Seminar on “Sexual Violence & Its Impacts on Women” organized by Department of OBS & GYN Nursing, BLDEA’s Shri B.M.Patil Institute Of Nursing Sciences, Bijapur held on 10th December 2013.
- Two days 2nd International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace on 13th & 14th December 2013 at SDMIMD, Mysore. Paper Title “Walk Your Way to Success by Effective Business Presentation Skills”
- Two days 2nd International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace on 13th & 14th December 2013 at SDMIMD, Mysore. Paper Title “Gen Y – Building For Competitive Edge”
PUBLICATION IN JOURNALS : 05
- “ Usefulness of E-Banking : A lens of Customer with Special reference to Union Bank of India, Bijapur” published in “International Journal of Applied Services Marketing Perspectives” – A Referred Quarterly Journal (Double Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed International Journals) ISSN: 2279-0977 ( October to December 2012) pp 116-121
- “ Role of Micro-Finance in Economic Empowerment of women: A Study of Bijapur District.” Published in “International Journal of Applied Finance Management Perspectives” – A Referred Quarterly Journal (Double Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed International Journals) ISSN: 2279-0896 ( October to December 2012) pp 167-170.
- “ Human Resource Development in Universities : A Case study of Karnataka University, Dharwad” Published in “International Journal of Organizational & Management Perspectives”– A Referred Quarterly Journal (Double Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed International Journals) ISSN: 2279-0950 ( October to December 2012) pp 170-178
- “ Assessing the role of Academic Staff College in Professional Development of teachers: A case study of Karnatak University, Dharwad” Published in “International Journal of Applied Marketing Perspectives” – A Referred Quarterly Journal (Double Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed International Journals) ISSN: 2279-0985 ( October to December 2012) pp 92-100
- “ Human Resource Development Interventions in Universities : An Analysis of H.R.D Climate in Karnatak University, Dharwad.” Published in “International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Business Environment Perspectives” – A Referred Quarterly Journal (Double Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed International Journals) ISSN: 2279-0926 ( October to December 2012) pp 179-189.